Intimacy Enrichment Training
Surrogate Partner Therapy with Edwin Tamayo.
Edwin Tamayo, MD, is a Surrogate Partner and Intimacy Coach in San Antonio, Texas, trained and supervised by the International Professional Surrogate Association (IPSA) and affiliated with the Institute for Mind Body Therapy.
For: Clinical Psychologists, LMFTs, LPCs, LCSWs. 6 Credit Hours available for $149.99
April 11, 2015 9am - 4pm
Shilo Inn - 3701 South W.S. Young Drive, Killeen, TX 76542
Lunch and refreshments included. Participants are encouraged to dress comfortably and informally for the didactic and experiential portions of the workshop. Workout or yoga outfits may be helpful in the Body Image Issues module. Any form of participation is voluntary, and observation by non-participating attendees is welcome. All experiential portions of the workshop will be non-sexual. Please reserve today using PayPal.
- 9:00 am - 10:45 am - Surrogate Partner Therapy (Didactic and Interactive)
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm - Experiential Module: Permission Giving and Receiving
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Lunch Break
- 1:00 pm - 1:50 pm - Experiential Module: Body Image Issues
- 2:00 pm - 2:50 pm - Experiential Module: Sensate Focus Exercises
- 3:00 pm - 3:50 pm - Experiential Module: Disinhibition and Creativity
- 3:50 pm - 4:00 pm - Closure and Feedback